SUPARTZ® Joint Fluid Therapy- Woodstock, Georgia
Joint Pain pain can rob you of life’s simple pleasures. It can make you stop taking part in activities like your favorite sport and leisure routines and can make the simplest of tasks difficult. We utilize a proven method for knee injuries, SUPARTZ JOINT FLUID injection. It has helped change the lives of hundreds of individuals who were able to go back to their active lifestyles after treatment.
Request An Appointment
Regular supplements and medication that are normally used to treat knee injuries can help in reducing some pain and inflammation. In some cases, they may even delay or avoid knee surgery. But even then, there are risks to consider when deciding to go on these medications such as the side effects from these drug therapies. Another is the limit in pain reduction that you can incur.
The Joint Fluid Therapy consists of a number of injections that are applied directly to your knee joints. By improving the lubrication in your knees, the pain is reduced through this therapy that replaces the lost synovial liquid that normally keeps the knees lubricated. For patients who are not able to get adequate relief from pain relievers or physical therapy, Hyaluronate (also known as SUPARTZ in trade) is usually employed.
SUPARTZ is a solution that is composed of purified sodium hyaluronate and is utilized in this joint fluid procedure. It is made with a natural chemical present in the body of which high amounts are found particularly in joint tissues as well as in the synovial fluid that occupy the joints. When it is injected directly to your joints, you will feel a relief from pain and other bad knee symptoms and can even bring your active lifestyle back.
Call us today at 770-926-9495 to see if you are a candidate for this treatment.
Fast Relief Form
Preparing For Your Appointment
Make an appointment with medical team trained in nervous system disorders.
Here is crucial information to help you prepare for your appointment.
What You Can Do
When you make an appointment, ask if there is anything you should do in advance, such as fasting for a particular test. Make a list of:
- Key personal information, including major life changes or recent stresses, alcohol use and family medical history
- Your symptoms, including those that may seem unrelated to the purpose of your appointment
- All medications, vitamins or other supplements, including doses
- Questions to ask your chiropractor
If possible, take a friend or family member along who can help you remember the information you are given.
For peripheral neuropathy, questions to ask your chiropractor include:
- What is the likely cause of my symptoms?
- Are there other possible causes?
- Do I need any tests?
- Is this condition long-lasting or temporary?
- What are the available treatments, and which do you recommend?
- What are the side effects of the treatment?
- Are there alternatives to the approach you are suggesting?
- I’ve other health conditions. How do I manage them together?
- Do I have to restrict activities?
Do not hesitate to ask other relevant questions.
What To Expect From Your Doctor
Your doctor will likely ask you the following questions:
- Do you’ve health conditions, such as kidney disease or diabetes?
- When did your symptoms start?
- Does anyone in your family have similar symptoms?
- Have your symptoms been occasional or continuous?
- How severe are the symptoms?
- What seems to improve your symptoms?
- What, if anything, seems to worsen your symptoms?